Remedial Massage & Allied Health
Corporate Seated Massage
For the past 17 years, Professional Therapist has catered to businesses in Brisbane’s CBD and surrounding areas, offering 15-minute remedial massages in the workplace.
Businesses we provide this service to include National Australia Bank, Australian Tax Office, Arnotts, Citibank and RSM Bird Cameron.
Workplace seated massage has proven extremely effective to companies, employees, and at special events. It involves 1-15 minute seated massages either at an employee’s workstation or in a designated space within the building.
Seated massage helps your workforce to become healthier, happier and more productive; to adopt better posture and be mindful of the importance of stretching.
Sessions include remedial or relaxation seated massages and include ongoing education for staff relating to all aspects of their health.
Benefits of workplace wellbeing seated massage
· Improves and maintains the overall wellbeing of employees, both mentally and physically, in the workplace
· Leads to increased productivity in the workplace, and boosts morale
· Helps give employees a positive attitude towards the company
· Reduces stress levels in staff
· Gives employees a chance to discuss health issues with a registered professional
· Reduces workcover claims and sick days
· Cuts employee turnover
· Helps alleviate any general soreness caused by day-to-day work activities
Your remedial massage therapist uses an ergonomically designed massage chair. No oils are used, and no clothing is removed.
The massage uses shiatsu and acupressure points, targeting the neck and shoulders. The routine releases accumulated mental and physical stress and tension, making the client feel relaxed yet alert.
It is a preventative medicine that over time eliminates persistent pain, stress and tension, and improves focus, energy, general health and wellbeing.
Staff feel rewarded by their employers, motived and enthusiastic.
Health fund rebates are available.